Monday 21 March 2016

Caitlyn Jenner narrates how having boobs has changed her life


Caitlyn Jenner has revealed how having breasts has changed her life,,In an interview with journalists,she said
When people ask me about my new life as a woman, they always ask the same question about my golf game: “Are your breasts going to get in the way?” ’
‘The answer is no, my game is still really good. And to be honest, the breasts are really good for putting.
I used to put a sock under my arm to help keep my arms straight, but now I don’t have to do that any more because I can hold my arms against my breasts, so it’s perfect.’
This woman who I am now has lived inside me for all of my life, but Bruce is inside me, too,’ she says.
‘I still fly planes and I still go to the racetrack. I still do all that fun stuff and why not? Girls can do it too. I still have my same views, my same relationships with people – all of that is the same.‘One thing that has changed is that I am much more comfortable in going out in public. In the old days, I never went out, even with the family – I dreaded it. These days we are going out. Going to dinner, going to an event, being with my girls [her community of transgender girlfriends]. Life’s become much more fun.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avoid using offensive or malicious words on your comments


Share: http://www.tiimsinfo.blogspot.com.ng/
Facebook: Tiimsinfo
Twitter: @Tiimsinfo


For Advert placement and sponsorship call:
Tiim's; +2347030654494